|COACHES' CODE OF ETHICS
National Youth Sports
* I will treat each player as an individual, remembering the large range of emotional and physical development for the same age group.
* I will do my best to provide a safe playing situation for my players.
* I will promise to review and pratice the basic first aid principles needed to treat injuries of my players.
* I will do my best to organize practices that are fun and challenging for all my players.
* I will lead by example in demonstrating fair play and sportsmanship to all my players.
* I will provide a sports environment for my team that is free of drugs, tobacco, and alcohol, and I will refrain from use at all youth sports events.
* I will be knowledgeable in the rules of each sport that I coach, and I will teach these to my players.
* I will use those coaching techniques appropriate for each of the skills that I teach.
* I will remember that I am a youth sports coach, and that the game is for children and not adults.